Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

As 2007 ended I became a little sad to see it go. 2007 was a good year for me and my family. It is so hard for me to believe that we are welcoming in a new year. As I get older the years start to go by faster and faster. It is hard for me to believe that I have a 3rd grader who is preparing for state tests next week. And a 1st grader that can read chapter books and truly enjoys reading. Then there are my babies who are not really babies anymore. Next month I have to register Daniel for kindergarten and Victoria for pre school. WOW!! As the new year starts I am having a hard time with them growing up.. They have lives of there own and friends that they want to hang out with. But I must let them find their way as every parent must do. Teach them to be independent and confident.
We had a great time over vacation celebrating Christmas with our friends and family. We played some guitar hero, sang some high school musical, jumped on the new trampoline. And Anthony and I got to ring in the new year with great friends and good food.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2008

ps the new stampin up catalog is in. contact me if you would like one.

1 comment:

Jan C. said...

We got Guitar Hero for our kids for Christmas, and is that ever fun! Even my dh and I have tried it a few times. Trouble is, the kids think the songs are new, but dh and I remember them as "oldies but goodies."