Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So this week was my birthday and I celebrated it with some of my greatest friends!! We spent the night talking and laughing and munching on some yummy food.. On Wednesday I went to Mothers day breakfast with Paul and Joey and my mom at their school.. It is such a nice thing the pta does for the school. We always have a good time..It was a week of celebrating for me because on Friday night Paul and Joe had mother son bowling.. We had pizza and ice cream and bowled 2 games before calling it a night.. This was another great night out because of our pta..


The week ended with me taking my mom for our first pedicures for mothers day.. I think we both enjoyed it..

Well happy mothers day to everyone.

Laurie

1 comment:

Linda said...

OMG LAURIE!! I didn't know you had a blog! I LOVE IT! And Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Looks like you had a great time! I love all the pics of your beautiful family!!! I'm linking you on my blog so I can check in occasionally! If you visit mine just ignore all the crazy Bret stuff, but if you're lucky you'll catch some of my GH rants..lol!