Monday, June 30, 2008

SUM UP SUMMER WEEK 1

I was visiting Gigi's blog( gigikennedy.typepad.com ) she had a post about summing up summer each week.. I thought it was a cool idea and decided I too wanted to hop on the band wagon. I think this is a great way to document all the fun things going on in our lives. So here goes:
* went to school for watermelon day! Joeys field day
* Paul wrote a book and we were invited to tea to celebrate
* Danny graduated from pre-school, so sad my baby is going to kindergarten
*went to the ice cream stand to celebrate
*Paul went to a pool party
* went to school to say goodbye to a great teacher that is retiring
*report cards came home super grades for both look out I have a 4th grader and a 2nd grader
*Pauls state test came home and he did real well I am so proud of him
*family time in the pool! Tori learning how to swim
*long walk with a good friend
*some scrappy time for me finished a lo but my camera is broken so i can't post it quite yet

Can't wait to document each week of summer.. What did you do this week?

1 comment:

Gigi said...

YAY!!!! love the round up :)

we'll have to do our layouts together...that'll keep us on track! maybe one night next week? let me know :)

have fun in the pool!!

xoxo

g