Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy Busy Busy....







We have been very busy here. Sat night we went to an army hockey game it was fun but a little bit boring for miss victoria. On Sunday we went to see madagascar 2!! Oh my what a funny movie you must take your children to see this I laughed so hard. It was really good. Oh and last week we saw high school musical too.. I liked that one too..



So for Halloween I had one kiss member a vampire, a really scary guy and a little princess living with me. Lots of candy later they became Paul, daniel, JOey and Victoria.LOL



have great day



L

3 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving Laurie! Hope ya'll had a wonderful day! GH has been better. Even good sometimes lately! What do you think?

Linda said...

Oh btw..they looked awesome! Cute pics!!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.