Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's hard to believe....



That a year ago we were getting ready to go into the hospital with Paulie for surgery....HE was such a great sport about it.. If he was scared we could not tell.. October was definitely a crazy month for us last year between staying at the hospital and driving back home to spend time with the other kids Anthony and I were very lucky to have great friends and family that helped us through the long weeks.. Paul is doing great and the surgery was a success. He is able to do more things for himself now and I am so proud of how hard he works in school.. He was able to keep up with his work and not get behind.. He has a great spirit and never complains about all the extra work he has because of his therapy..
I just love this picture of him getting on the bus .. He is so happy..
we love you Paulie..

4 comments:

Linda said...

I'm so glad that this year is so much better than last. And that your son is doing well.

TRACEY said...

awww my little Paulie, I love the pic. He's getting so big, where has the time gone.

Ady said...

Welcome to blog world. It's a great place to express yourself. Have fun with it.

Noelia said...

Paulie seems to be brave and courageous little boy. I'm sure this October will be filled with lots of joy.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, you're welcome anytime :)