Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is it really..

80 degrees today??? Now don't get me wrong it is beautiful out, BUT this is October and I was so ready for fall.. We are supposed to be thinking about cooler weather and sweaters.. We should be picking pumpkins and baking bread... I do not like this at all.. Because I know the nice weather will go away and before we know it , we will have snow!!!UGh I don't want to even think about it..


So I will leave you with one of my favorite layouts:

This picture was taken in our pool.. I used all stamping up! products.. It was a fun lo to do lots of coloring which I love..

happy thursday

Laur

2 comments:

TRACEY said...

Oh yeah it is!!!

Noelia said...

Very cute page! Love all the stamped flowers. The weather here has been everything you would expect from fall: rainy and cool. I don't complain because I love it so. Fall is by far my favourite season :)