Friday, October 12, 2007

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO....

my nephew Brandon.. he is the cute blonde one on the right... He and Joey are the best of friends... They love to have sleepovers and play together all the time.. Now that school has started they don't get to see to much of each other.. We hope you have a great day little man!!!

And I have to also wish my mom a happy birthday too!! Yes they share the same birthday.. Yesterday we went apple picking with Daniels school.. promise to post pictures tomorrow..
Also Stampin up! is running a great promotion for October.. Purchase select holiday stamp sets and get the holiday glitz card kit for $24.95 or get the kit for $28.95 with no additional purchase..
Happy stamping
Laur

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Happy birthday to your precious nephew! And thanks for sharing about Stampin' Up! I love them!

cinnibonbon said...

That's such a cute picture. I'm gald he had fun!!