Sunday, August 3, 2008

Laudati's in the house.................


We are back from vacation relaxed and tanned well the kids and Anthony that is.. We had a great week in Mass. We spent most of the time at the pool and the kids made some friends so that gave Anthony and I time together. We also drove up to Lake George for the day with my parents. The kids loved going to the beach and playing in the lake. Now we are back to the daily grind. Hard to believe that I need to start thinking about school supplies.

There are some big changes going on at stamping up! This weekend was convention and there are sneak peaks at the new cattie all over the Internet.. Can't wait to get my copy in my hands hopefully this week. Stampin up has partnered with sizzix and you can now purchase the machine through stampin up. There are great new punches in the cattie and lots of new stamp sets. Well it is getting late and I am off to bed. Will share more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Sounds like you had a great time! The kids look super happy! Hope can make it to Convention next year too (and me again too, lol!). And fingers crossed your new catty arrives ASAP!

Gigi said...

omgosh what an adorable photo!!
so happy to hear you had a great vacation...can't wait to get together to scrap the photos...lol!!

psyched to see the new catalog!

Linda said...

Glad you had a good time on your trip! It sounds awesome! I haven't been to either of those places in years but hopefully someday I will again. Love them both! That photo is so cute! Ya'll look great!
Hey we need to talk GH!!! I'll have to email you! I need to vent!