Thursday, July 24, 2008

Let's be creative

I have been promising to share my layouts that I did with Gigi.. Well here are two of them and I will post the other two tomorrow..I am so glad Gi and I have found time to create together.. I always get more down when I scrap with friends.. We are going on vacation next week and I hope to get some scrappin done while we are away..
I love these beach and pool pictures the colors are so vibrant and I love my glitter stars on the second lo.. have a great night.

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! These layouts are fantastic!! You are a great scrapper, and what cute *material* you have to work with! Can't wait to see more!

Gigi said...

you got so much done!! & all that beautiful blue...i've been doing pink lately...hmmm...interesting...

& yes...we must scrap again soon :)

Linda said...

These layouts are awesome Laurie!! Ok now I'm jealous! You and G scrappin together! I wanna play date with ya'll!