Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some goodies...


Wanted to share some cards with you all. These are from a card workshop I did for some of my sisters friends. The first one is a wedding or anniversary card. The second one is a just because I care card this one is my favorite I used watercolor crayons on it. Love it. And finally the 3rd is a get well card.
I am feeling a little tired today and bummed that greys is not on tonight. Oh well that means I may get to bed before 1 am tonight. Trying to keep up with all the paperwork that comes home from school is crazy. I get the some of the same papers 3 times such a waste. I am also looking foward to my stamping up order that is coming in tomorrow!!
have a great one.
did you create today?
L

2 comments:

Linda said...

Nope..I haven't been creating much of anything. I wish I could take your classes tho! SO not fair! Those cards are great!

Linda said...

I get the repeat papers too. It is such a waste!