Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday ramblings....

Here are the pictures from the Trace Adkins concert... We all had such a great time.. We were able to move up real close to the stage!! Wow he puts on a really good show... Friday night Anthony and I went to the Yankee game so sad that the stadium is going to be taken down and next year they will be playing in a new stadium.. The atmosphere at the game was awesome. They won and we got to see Joba and Mariano pitch..Love when MO comes out and they play enter sandman the house was rockin!!. Saturday night I got together with my stamping group and we did two projects.. Was nice to get out and be creative. Sunday night Anthony and I watched the Pre Yankee game it was so surrel to see all the old timers and the young timers there. I have my favorites (O'neill,Tino, and Bernie)Love the ovation that Bernie got. And Girardi gave all my favorites there time in the spotlight. He took Andy out in the 6th so he could get an ovation and Jeter was taken out in the 9th!!!! It was just a great night to be a Yankee fan.
So enough rambling tonight Dancing with the stars is on can't wait and Greys anatomy starts on
Thursday!!
have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

OMG! You went to the game AND to see Trace Adkins!! LAURIE you would be my BFF forever (I swear it) if I lived near you!!! I'm super duper jealous btw but happy for you! Sounds AWESOME!!! Love the pics too!!