Monday, September 1, 2008

I've been Tagged!!!

So I have been tagged by my gh bud Linda. Since she loves gh just as much as I do I figured I'd hop right to it..
7 strange facts about me..

1. I must always sleep with the covers on. No matter how hot it is.
2. I am barley 5 feet tall and I love it
3.I like to put my corn on top of my mashed potatoes
4.I love jeans and have so many pairs It is all I like to wear
5.I have my own covers on the bed and can not share with my husband
6. I am so scared of horror films and I have never seen any freddie movies
7.I don't like pizza!

6 Random facts about me..

1.gh is my obsession
2. I am a total night owl I don;t get to bed until after 1am
3.I tell my husband how much the kids get on my nerves But truth be told if we could afford to I would have at least 2 more. Yes that would make 6!!
5.I love to watch hannah montana with my kids
6.I love chocolate but there can be no nuts in my chocolate!!

Few I did it. Now I tag anyone who wants to join in!!!
Happy labor day!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh (sigh) Laurie! We have SO MUCH in common! Except the LISON thing! OMG...why would you torture me with that link! (whap) I'll admit tho..I did feel a little sorry for her this week when Jason dissed her! OMG...he is sooooooooo hot!

Linda said...

Ooooh ok! Now I see the spoilers! Yay! Very cool!! Thank you!!