Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sum up summer week 2


what a busy week we had here at our house.. I must say that this idea of summing up each week of summer has me taking more everday pictures. I am really enjoying this task. So without further ado here is how our week went down.
*pool pool and more pool
*neighbors over to swim in the pool too bad Tyler had to leave to get stitches.(jumped in to close to the side of the pool and hit his chin)
*managed to take a walk with Lisa love to walk with her she pushes me further than I push myself
*farmers market for strawberries, blueberries and rasberries.
*great picture of the kids at farmers market
*ugh took all 4 to walmart on Thursday!
*happy 4th with a party at the Lafasciano's
*Joey celebrated his 7th birthday on sat.
*great time with all of our friends and family
Come on join in and sum up your summer week by week. You will be surprised at how much you do all day!

2 comments:

Patty S said...

so glad you're having fun summimg up summer!
it goes by way too fast and it's amazing to see how much you actually do!
patty :-)

Gigi said...

LOVE the list laur!!!!

omgosh that photo is the cutest! we've got to get together so you can scrap it :)