Monday, July 21, 2008

What I see out my door.....


This picture makes me happy!! Yes it is alot of laundry but I do not mind because I see bathing suites that were on my coppertone kids all day. I see laughing, smiling kids jumping in the pool. Brothers playing together and one crazy girl learning how to swim. Speaking of this crazy girl she is really into getting her picture taken lately and this picture just cracked me up! She is too funny
This was week 4 of summer and it was a busy one:
*mcflurrys with friends
*bowling and pizza
*got my scrap on with gigi
*I came down with a summer cold. boo
*Sil and her kids came over to go swimming
* my mom and sis came over with her kids to go swimming
*pool time with daddy
*got my scrap on sat night
*mommy and daddy got some alone time, we went out for lunch
Hope all your summer wishes are coming true.


1 comment:

Linda said...

Sounds like you're having a great summer! That's awesome! Your daughter is too cute! Great pics! Glad to see you're blogging again! I'm stalking your blog! Hee!