Monday, July 14, 2008

Your an all star get your game on...

As many of you know we are a yankee family here and the all star game this year is in NY.. The boys were so excited to watch the homerun derby tonight on tv. Can't wait to catch the game tomorrow night.. I took this picture of Joe and me on his birthday, when I was editing it I could not believe how much he looks like Anthony's sister Theresa. They have the same smile! We'll we had a mellow week 3 here at the Laudati house.
*Joey turned 7 and his cousin Brandon spent the night at our house. they had a great time playing together
*The boys started camp and love it
*there was a lot of fighting going on at our house
*heard MOM he's bothering me one to many times
*Heard I am bored from Paul more times than I wanted too
*got creative with my pal Gigi (will post lo soon)
*marathon walked with Lisa again
*our wonderful babysitters had a graduation party(jenn from collage and Michelle from highschool)
*had good friends over to swim and eat..
*mourned the loss of a true Yankee
So sad to hear that Bobby Murcer died on sat. Anthony and I were very upset to hear that he lost his fight with brain cancer. I loved to listen to him announce yankee games. He just seemed like a very nice man. Hope you all have a great week and remember to document what you do this week.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

like i told you...
LOOOOOVE this photo of you 2...
framable i say :)

Linda said...

LOVE that pic too! Oh Laurie you are the perfect woman for me. You love GH and the Yankees! What more could I ever want!!! I MISS YOU! Keep in touch!